IDEA provides marriage service at Makkah Masjid. As per the rules of Shariah, two Musllims witnesses are required.
Prior to Nikah an appointment request must be made with the Imam. The presence of the parents of the groom and the bride is recommended.
if not possible then at least their consent of approval should be taken before Nikah.
Following documents are required by IDEA for Nikah:
- A valid marriage license from the county or an official marriage certificate
- Two Muslim witnesses (Witnesses must provide valid identification)
- A valid identification such as driver license, passport, I.D., etc.
- Mahr, i.e. a gift from the groom to the bride must be agreed upon before Nikah.
- Completed Marriage form here.